Saturday, November 08, 2008

Cytotron: A viable alternative.

When life puts you in a corner and you have to choose between playing the waiting game, stay fickle-minded or act upon the best next course of action, being spoilt for choice suddenly becomes a dilemma.

The latest news is that I'll be leaving for Bangalore, India tomorrow to undergo an experimental cancer treatment called 'cytotron'. The treatment will last approximately 6 weeks. The good news is that I should still be able to obtain internet access so I can share with the world what this new treatment is all about. We've been hearing the buzz about proton therapy throughout my recent blog posts; which is still something I am seriously considering should my cytotron experience fail to yield any positive results. Being a cancer patient who has a limited budget and residual cancer sitting within my skull, I need to think and act fast to avoid any possible recurrence so soon after my major brain surgery.

I thank all my friends and family members again who have visited and offered solid advice, company and aid. Respect goes out to MCA and the Malaysian public for their compassion and understanding of my cancer journey.

Let's hope for a miracle to happen!

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP