Monday, October 06, 2008

Stitches go off today.



The surgery stitches and staples go off today at Penang General Hospital. I will also have my seroma aspirated and have a little one-on-one conversation with the neurosurgery or oncology department there.

I hope to be able to compose a blog update later this evening. There needs to be some form of plan for post-operative treatment which will take place in 4-6 weeks' time.

UPDATE @ 1900 hours:
Well, today did NOT go as planned. Penang GH only agreed to remove the stitches partially and didn't have the chutzpah to get my seroma aspirated. They have suggested that I get it done through HUKM this Thursday next week and in all honesty that's my best guess where my next blog entry will come from. Sorry lads!

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP