Thursday, March 01, 2007

Brain in the ass.



I've been returning from work feeling rather exhausted these few days but mainly because of the training sessions they've held. I guess that they're right to say that learning up the sales and marketing parts of logistic solutions can be a huge pain in the ass, even for someone with operational experience. I'm praying that my memory will serve me well in remembering the lessons learnt in the past two days.

And I received a call from an old friend, Malcolm today. That phone call punctuated a breath of fresh air for me after all that constant studying. Life is really downer unless God sends you old friends to warm things up a little.

I've got a few important appointments lined up for next week. At least I won't be couped up in the office for long.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP