Friday, May 27, 2005

Pixels from Goteborg.

Don't you just hate it when as you're about to leave the office, the rain suddenly starts POURIN'. That's happened tonight and I'm stuck here in the office posting images to share.

So, maybe most of you kids don't know where's Goteborg and no I'm not indirectly questioning your I.Q. My beloved cousins live there and even though it's gets awfully cold there all the time, it's definitely one of the most wanted places to visit on my list, next to Reykjavik. My cousins and aunt will be making a 30-day visit in a month's time so I hope I can share more on the blog later on.

Recently, I've received some rather heartwarming e-mail messages from cousin Helene, who's an Eurasian (that's Euro plus Asian, guys). She's sent over a large pictorial of family events that I can only dream of doing. Or maybe she was making a point that Swedes know how to have fun! She's been kind-hearted enough to post over some pictorials for me to share so here goes:

Here's the toilet from my cousin's apartment. How avant-garde...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Andreas 'Darth Vader' Perrson. No seriously, it's on his driver's license.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cousin Timmy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

More of cousin Timmy and bald-headed guitar player. Heh!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Hmm, how do I fasten my seat belt??" - Cousin Michael. Timmy's brother.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Michael on the roller-coaster.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Uncle Joe.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hewwwwgoooo!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Darth Vader & Hugo, lightsaber not featured.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hugo at home...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cousin Helene and Timmy on crack!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cousin Helene again with fellow relatives stealing the limelight.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Helene & Mum.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cousin Eddie...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At Burger King's. Timmy's obviously more concerned about sms-ing the chicks than eating one in between a sandwich! Michael isn't too pleased...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

More pictures to come...

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP