Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blessed Christmas to all.

Music: Casting Crowns - Joy To The World (click to download)

Hear ye! Hear ye!

I would like to wish all readers a blessed Christmas and New Year! Let this season be the time whereby we rejoice and exclaim our thanks to the Maker for giving us the opportunity to love! Even in my condition, I never stop believing in the Lord's promises through the Scriptures and taking up the opportunities laid out by our Holy Father to help and express love wherever we may be.

As I take another step towards recovery, I'm glad to have Jesus in my life and comforted by the fact that He has prepared for all of us a better place (Romans 8:18) should we heed His call to return. I've always had a firm belief that our Saviour listens to our faithful and righteous prayers (James 5:16) and I am utterly grateful to people across the world, notably my countrymen, who have been so selfless by being steadfast in their prayers for me. If that is not love, I don't know what is!

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP