Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Heartfelt thanks.

The long wait is drawing to an end. I'm to gear up for my surgery which will be held on the 24 September 2008 (at Hospital UKM, Cheras). The surgery will start at 0900 hours.

Throughout this journey, again, similar to what I've experienced in 2006, God's grace has given me a legion of caring friends and acquaintances who've reached out in some way or another to lend a hand in my fight against brain cancer. I am thoroughly humbled by this show of compassion as I am amazed at their tenacity in offering financial support. Nothing is ever certain in life and whatever happens to me days from now, I would like to extend my gratitude to these fine people and establishments for their TLC. A long list so it seems...

01. The Chondrosarcoma Support Group:
For I think I would have walked alone in the dark if it weren't for the efforts of the people behind this forum board.

02. KDU College Penang:
Miss Joey Phuah, Jet Lee K.H., Lee Yi Pei, Mr. T.S. Lee, Siok Hoy, An Nee, Dr. Maggie, Ida Choo, members of the Health Club and all the indie kids. Thank you for the having me on board!

03. The ladies from EXCEL GSA (M) SDN BHD:
Kathy, Sheryl, Ann...I know I have respectable friends when have you gals around!

04. Jack Ong Seng Leong & Lui Poh Lin of Morrison Express.

05. Korean Air PEN for their sense of optimism and gold-plated soul.

06. CEVA Logistics staff and management, never shying away from reaching out to those in need:
Mr. Foong Kah Poh, Mr. Goh Chu Woon, Hock Sun, Amy, Kah Ieong, Nazri Salleh, Ayu, Lisa, Ati, Annuar, Yus, Haslinda, Nor, Hui Bao, Daren, Mandy, Bee Theng, Jaclyn, Miss Chong Lee Khim, Mr. Khor Hin Leong, Anne Lim, Li Ling, Sharaswathy, Sam Loo, Linda, Mansor, Shaiful, Remy, Ravindran Paul, Aidah, Rahim, Amir, Faizal, Asri, Mesh, Sandra, Badrul, Fiza, Hasdi, Fariff, Hasrul, Shirley Lim, Jennifer Tan, Soon Men Cheng, Siti, Daniel Cheah, Millicent Yeoh, Yvonne Lim, James Ooi, Hock Luan, Tan Wui Na, Linda, Malar, Salisa, Izamri, Ai Peng, Miss Looi, Rajesh, How, Shida, Tan Siew Poh, ST Ong, Neoh Hooi Nee, Noor, Azira, Chew Chee Yeow, Teh Sue Young, Mohd Jasni, Noel Gim, Chow Teik Ming and Miss Goh.

07. The team at Expeditors International Penang, my extended family whom I've learned so much with.

08. My old friends and colleagues from DHL Logistics and Airfreight:
Miss Tan, Chee Tai, Mei, Mr. Lim Kok Ean, Miss Kut Swee Bee, Mr. H'ng Chuan Keat, Mr. Low Teik Chooi, Mr. Tan Leong Wah, Joane Yeap, Daphne Chuah, Julia Boey, Jessie Lim, Kar Hui, Rebecca, Sharon, Christy Eoh, Ellie Loh, Ann Teoh, Mohd. Zaki, Flora and Rachel.

09. The fine folks at UPS, some whom I've worked with during my learning years in Exel:
Miss Vivian Chuah, Mr. Timmy Kum, Mr. Tay Ling Teik, Miss Mimi How, Mr. Khoo Hee Theng, Miss Ooi Bee Cheng, Shih Ling and Miss Jasmine Teoh.

10. Gavin & Selina Leng. Please forgive me for missing the wedding dinner!

11. Chris and Melodie Saw, Jonathan Ang and Jaime C., my good friends in Singapore.

12. Aunt May and Uncle Tony, my 'advisory board' in everything new age.

13. Dr. Chong, Miss Peggy Lim and Mr Ding DS. Thanks for believing in me as well as instilling belief in my own skills.

14. Miss Kriss Wong for being such a great muse during my time of suffering.

15. Old Frees from the class of 1996.

My sincerest gratitude is extended to:
Tess Owi, Samantha Chan, Miss Ong (from FEDEX), Miss Jane Lee, Boon Hock, Shanthy Pakirisamy, Miss Hew, Lee Lim Sean, Jacqueline Christine, Alice Lee, Chuah Huey Ming, Lim Tze Peng, Cheng Swee Imm, Yaw, Kim Yong, Seok Leng, Jessica Ewe, TK Cheah, Tang Cheung Kim, Lim Bee Ling, Jeannie Ooi, Miss Loke Seok Hoon, Miss Jacinta Wong, Steven Fong, Jamie Hoo, Miss Lim Mee Yeong, Samantha Ooi, Jasmine Chang and Lim Cheng Seong.

To those that I have unintentionally or for brevity's sake, left out, please accept my sincerest apologies. You dwell in my heart as I walk in faith for this surgery to be a success!

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP