Saturday, July 28, 2007

Being alone isn't so bad.



You know what? Being alone in this world can be a nice thing. That's of course if you are content and thrilled by the fact that the Lord is watching over you. Falling out of relationships can be a drag but there's nothing more serious than being manipulated or being told white lies every now and then, isn't it?

The key ingredient to staying alive post-relationships is to ignore the happy moments spent together. Actually not thinking about the past at all really helps to ease the transition. I'm glad that I took control over my emotions when it mattered. I know it's going to be tough but I thank God for not forsaking me. Oh Lord, show me how to love like You; to love others and love myself.

Happy to be single and focused again.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP