Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Pushing my musical and digital buttons.

Music: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Gimmie Some Salt

I know it's lame to ask MYSELF a question on my OWN blog but why is it that I have this interest in bands that sound like The Talking Heads? Or anything remotely similar to works from David Byrne? It happened with The Arcade Fire and now I'm so hooked to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. These guys aren't THAT new. Their music has been circulating around the internet for months now. They're offering some audio tracks for grabs on their official website so you might have to check them out if you're interest in the stuff I've been listening to lately. Oh yeah, Pitchfork interviewed Billy Corgan. Haven't heard from him in awhile. His new album is out I believe.

Surfed the web and hushreality linked me to the new Doves video for 'Snowden'.

Here's an interesting picture of a Imperial clone mixing on a turntable. I got it some off 'Creative Commons'ised blog so don't sue me dammit!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm heading out to get myself a brand new digital camera thanks to Brad. I hope to snap some pictures around the city to post here later on.

God, I'm feelin' voyeuristic tonight.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP