Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The delaying mailman.

Music: David & The Citizens - Let Me Put It This Way (click to download)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After 20 long days of waiting, 'Citrus' came to my doorstep! With Swedish indie popsters, David & The Citizens as well! I've read and heard so much about them in the indie press that it was almost a tease to see that my order came with their promo EP in Digipak. I was flabbergasted when I saw that the package came in a rather dented Postpak envelope (probably the local Customs' doing). Then, I remembered that a month ago I promised myself that I would just give the Asobi Seksu disc a kiss and then store it away; keeping it in mint condition for a lifetime.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm going to take a cruise around the city with my David & The Citizens' CD blasting in my in-car stereo. I'll be back with more news right after this...

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP