Thursday, April 13, 2006


As much as I enjoy blogging as my form of personal therapy these few weeks, eventually a decision would have to be made whether I go for the major operation for my brain tumor or let my faith in God manifest itself into a miracle healing.

*takes a sip of Mum's apple & carrot juice mix*

I'm at the crossroads now. I wouldn't want to burden my parents anymore with all they've sacrificed for me. I've never been known to be one that's dependant on others and I certainly won't overindulge even during this difficult time.

I will sign the required hospital papers for surgery approval next week and just pray that the Lord has mercy on me. Yes, I do admit that I am a little scared of what the outcome may be. I'm just hoping that there will be some form of comfort at the end of the day (i.e: "your tumor's fully removed, just come for an MRI scan every 6 months for monitoring purposes."). Life hardly ever works out the way you want it but I'm holding my breath for this one chance to resurrect my life again physically and spiritually.

Heavenly Father, I so do need you right now...Amen.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by 2008

Back to TOP