Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Leorna's birthday.

Happy birthday Leorna! Took me awhile to post these up as the camera was still with my parents. Anyway, tweaked and gone without some of the snaps taken that night and I hope the results are good enough.

Leorna Tan Su Ching. Somehow the secrecy behind her real age will forever remain intact. I've always tried to guess her actual age as 24 but legend has it that she's gone way past her prime (whatever that means). My good friend, Leorna, celebrated her glorious birthday together with her friends in the comfort of her home. We all had the pleasure of tasting some of Leorna's mum's excellent cooking. We weren't short of booze too - so you know we had a good time minus the loud music.



















  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP