Thursday, October 20, 2005

Something random in the afternoon.

Thanks to some readers who've sent in their mails, sympathizing me on my recent post about backstabbing and lying relatives. I'm sure by now that particular party has gained tremendous support and blind faith from her fellow peers and such. Not that it's any concern of mine but people here have already started talking junk about this fuckin' ex-relative of mine. I just smile and enjoy the sunset with my pack of Camel smokes ala Ethan Hawke in 'Reality Bites'.

Here are some quotes taken off the visitors' contri:

"How far can a liar go in life in the long run?" (Just made me wonder for a bit there.)

"Born liars, stay liars. It's a chronic thing I guess." (Nuff said, mate.)

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP