Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Crash boom bang!

Music: Aloha - You've Escaped (click to download)

Cursed Malaysian National Day.

I've just got myself injured in an accident this afternoon as I was crossing the street. A motorcycle collided into me but Momo avoided it, thank God. I shall be heading off to the doctor's later for an x-ray scan. It seems like I can't even walk or bend me knees at all. It looks really swollen at the moment and I doubt that I'll be in the office for the next few days. Guess I got it real bad this time.

I will be gone for awhile so my sincerest apologies if there's a long gap between updates.

+ Update: It's a torn ligament injury caused by the impact. No fracture. Phew! For a moment there, I thought I would have to get metal plates inserted into my kneecap or something like that.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP