Wednesday, July 27, 2005

27 July.

My cousins have left Penang to Kuala Lumpur onboard MH 1167 at approximately 2100 hours. They will be onboard the passenger flight from KUL to Schiphol, Amsterdam at about midnight. I am saddened to see them leave and it has been a heartwarming time for me while they were here.

I can't wait to get my hands on the pictures that they've taken at the bridal shop. There's tons of brilliant snapshots awaiting Andreas, Timmy and Michael I'm sure! I will definitely be posting some of them here.



Hoping into bed in a few moments to watch 'Session 9' with Michelle. 'Session 9' is one indie horror/thriller films that was released way back in 2001. It's antagonizingly slow but worth every penny if you're the sort of person that revels in the plot build-up. You can read more by going to imdb.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP