Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas to y'all!

Music: Velvet Underground - Beginning To See The Light (Live At Max's Kansas City) (click to download)

This Christmas I recollect all the experiences added to my life. Withstanding problems aside, I still feel proud to have Him in my life. I'm really still a baby, walking through the first steps of being in Christ. To those I have offended, I ask for forgiveness and may the Lord bless you a thousand fold for putting up with my rants and raves at times. To those who have been fondly missed friends (you know who y'are), I hope the road leads back to a junction whereby we can embrace each other in appreciation.

Let us take a moment to thank Him for everything and the birth of Jesus, our saviour. He is the great comedian, the great director, the angel in our hearts. Let us also be careful and concerned about the environment that surrounds us; learn how to protect mother Earth and always be ready to reach out a hand to anyone in need. Let our soul shine! Let our hearts be filled with nothing but sheer goodness and the occasional nasi lemak.

May the Lord continue to bless each and every friend & stranger that drops by. You deserve nothing less. Let's all think of the less fortunate people as we usher the dawn of a new year. There are still many challenges ahead and we pray for wisdom to face these tasks, we ask for courage to hold the truth up high.

Amen.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP