Friday, December 14, 2007

Kuala Lumpur snapshots.

Dark skies loomed everywhere I went in the nation's capital. Almost more than half of the time was spent watching the neon lights and lethargic emo kids running towards the latest gadget shop for cheap year-end bargains. The food was expectedly tasteless and some are shamelessly labeled, 'Penang Famous...'. I felt aggravated and disengaged from reality and this almost happens every single time I visit Kuala Lumpur.

I had my thoughts on what was advised to me just roughly a year ago by this old chap. He said, "Most islanders never find Kuala Lumpur attractive. Penang, for lack of a better term, a safe haven. And the island's a great place to grow up and to retire...but not in between." Up till now, as Christmas Day beckons around the corner, I'm still searching for answers; where should I actually be to build my career?

Here are some snapshots taken from the city. Quite generic but then again one should ask, "Were you truly happy in KL, mate?"























  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP