Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dream out loud...

When Rattle and Hum (an Australian U2 cover band) performed in Singapore, my friends who were there had a truly remarkable time. And one of them actually claimed that they lived up to the hype of personifying (arguably) the best rock and roll band in the world. I don't really know what it means to watch a band imitating your favourite rock stars both in style and substance but if anyone can wear a jacket like Bono and pull it off successfully - hey, I'm all game for 'em!

Up till now, the one single dream I've always wanted to become a reality was to catch U2 perform live before they hang up their guitars and mirrorballs. So, I seriously need to go for this...

Melbourne - Telstra Dome - Sunday, November 19/06

Hey, it'll probably never come true but never hurts to dream out loud...
Still, one wonders how much is the cost to travel into Melbourne these days.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP