Friday, June 02, 2006

Double whammy!

Music: Asobi Seksu - Lions and Tigers (click to download) / Thom Yorke - The Clock (click to download)

*More Thom Yorke tunes are previewed and kindly hosted at Good Weather For Air Strike.


Sean McCabe's work on the Asobi cover is a fresh zest of life in the album covers' department.

It's been awhile since I've heard of Asobi Seksu (thanks Ain). Spending a whole night listening to Thom Yorke's solo output as well as the brand new one from Asobi Seksu in one night can be overwhelming for any reasonably good music appreciator. Two great albums that should be on anyone's 'must buy' list this year. Opened my mailbox and found out that a dear friend is bound for an Asobi Seksu gig tomorrow. With a little bit of persuasive charm (which I have no doubt she has!), she may even plan to drag a couple of friends along. Why not me, eh? I'm envious! One would just kill to watch Yuki. I swear they're carrying on where Kevin Shields left off.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP