Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Out and about.

Music: Explosions In The Sky - Your Hand In Mine (Live At The Bottom Of The Hill, San Francisco, 7-12-2004) (click to download)

After making a significant recovery from my surgery, Brian, Fiona, Leorna, Michelle and I went out to Sega Fredo, Belisa Row to watch the 2006 FA Cup match between the Cockneys and the Scousers. I didn't look really happy considering the fact that I'm still officially 10 kgs overweight. Heh. Here are some snapshots to share though:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beanie me this!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Going totally vegan/tuna with this dish.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Playing cards all night long, gambling money not pictured.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Everyone's enjoying their cuppa but I'm only having the green tea. *pout*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mo sms-ing Fiona on what cards Brian's got in his hands.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you believe Sega Fredo actually sponsors Treviso FC?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Leorna and Fiona, camera-shy folks...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mo looking stoned, as usual.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fiona: "Hmm...I'll take sausages and bacon..."
Brian: "You can have mine..."


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fiona: "I changed my mind after hearing Brian's suggestion...lemme just have my Ciok instead!"

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP