Thursday, April 20, 2006

Walking ape.

Music: Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla (12-04-06: Enmore Theatre, Sydney, Australia) (click to download)

Muscle atrophy can occur when you take dexamethasone. It can spark dermatologic allergies too.


Where's my bones?


Size 11, puff daddy stylo.


Can't even see the vein from here.


Petechiae.

My feet look really swollen and watery, don't they? The right foot looks bad. It could be a direct side-effect from the medication or it could be an underlying problem which needs to be addressed right away after my surgery. As a precaution, I should stay off spicy and salty foods for the next few days. I'll try to walk around today to see if it helps.

P.S: Leng Chong...Gavin, the track up there's for you two.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP