Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Shredded and minced pork...and ice cream.

Music: Brendan Benson - Cold Hands (Warm Heart) (click to download)

Staying away from ice-cream always seems to be the most logical thing to do after a 4-day workout at the gym. This time, I guess Michelle and I couldn't resist as we were both on our first ever holiday together. When I was with my former company, everyday was a working day for me. It became such a bore that I decided not to even bother wearing smart casual to work anymore.

Michelle and I snapped some pictures...do check out the ones of the shredded and minced pork 'mobile stall' on a motorbike. It sure it is a rare sight seeing those motorbikes zipping around town selling them ever since the old Rex movie theatre closed down some 10 years ago.







  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP