Monday, December 19, 2005

No. friggin. way.

Music: TheSilenceXperiment - Hump My Tunnel (The Arcade Fire vs. The Black Eyed Peas) (hell yeah! click to download this excellent mash-up!)



Bangkok 100 Rock Festival will be held on the 18th and 19th February 2006 in Bangkok, Thailand. Oasis is scheduled to headline this concert and supported by both major and indie British acts like Placebo, Snow Patrol, Maximo Park, Ian Brown of The Stone Roses, Franz Ferdinand (and Korn?!). Now, none of these bands actually interest me that much, except for Snow Patrol for personal reasons. But just the idea of being in a really noteworthy gig just excites me and my mates!

Tickets are available via ThaiTicketMaster (temporarily closed). Snap them tickets before they run out, no thanks to ex-pats residing in the Kingdom.

Note to self: "I'm there! That's all there is to it!"

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP