Saturday, December 03, 2005

DH-Hell.

Music: Spacebar Collective - KLCC 2005 (click to download)



I bid goodbye to the unlikeliest of marriages (read: takeovers). I know things will never be the same again with the whole management restructuring going around in my current company. It's a bitch knowning that a lot of capable heads have stepped down from their post in result of this. As for me, I figured now is a good time as any to build my career prospects elsewhere.

Some peeps whom I've had the pleasure to work with should be rightfully thanked here:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A handful of other casts have been omitted from this list as they've already left the company before me. If you're in it here, you haven't been forgotten!

So long Exel. It's been a blast to 'create new value by working together'.

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP