Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A entry on a lovely rainy Wednesday.

Music: Christopher O'Riley - No Surprises (click to download)

It's only the 3rd week of June and I'm already on the verge of being flat-out broke! I've only managed to grab myself a quick breakfast today and I got lucky during lunch time as Michelle wanted to treat me for some 'dim sum'. Sheer bliss to have such a caring girlfriend, not that I would ever take her for granted mind you.

It's been awhile since I've been depressed. I can't remember the last time I was this happy either. Time certainly heals you of your past. I hardly think of the pain anymore although I wouldn't have changed a thing if I knew that my friendship with Michelle would fluorish into something as beautiful as what we're both experiencing now. She's still imperfect to me - how can anyone ever be when I scrutinize every single flaw that my partner has. There are still some issues to settle; we're both trying to find a decent apartment for her somewhere in the island so that she needn't travel much to get to work and when she visits Mum.

Michelle, thanks for being there. I'll see you at six in the mornin'!

  © Blogger template 'Gorgeous View' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP